drain wire

Does anyone build their own power cables? I've been using furutech fps 55 n (10 awg) and 032 with furutech f1 50 male connector and IEC, this is a shielded cable so I unbraid the copper shield and twist it together and connect to the earth ground with ground conductor inside the plug to act as a drain wire, is it best to connect to male end or IEC for analog equipment   
Ag insider logo xs@2xneilco
thyname who has he posted as before? I’m nosey. I’ve never seen his style of writing by anyone else. He has a style of his own.. Arrogant and irritating at times, but no more or less than me as I see it.. Just tell him the truth, "You wear girls underwear".  Quit being so darn TECHIE, I'm just a common man.. Speak "Scotty", not "Mr. Spock", That's all I can du, captian!
Scotty your fired!

I’ve grown more accustomed to people like him in my life, honestly life is just to short, and I’m just too gullible anymore.. I always weight the message and the intent. Tourette’s anyone.. LOL Delivery on the other hand can be brutal. I find it funny. The rise he can get, and the way folks get so ticked off..

Same difference with MC, LOL he could piss of the POPE.. Still I like his snarky delivery.. He will try stuff too. God loves a person who tries.. No Try, No room for back talk, AY? No BS with MC that’s for sure.. Not a gear whore either, tweak whore maybe. I don’t know, maybe he don’t charge.
What’s that make ya? Normal?

Master M, the Titan of Tinker.. My brother in all things other than all other things.. :-) We agreed that we should agree, not to disagree, we agreed on that..
This particular pope is a libtard sellout ignoramus I would wish for the opportunity to piss off. Some others though, John Paul the Great I should be so lucky as to meet, bow and scrape, whatever it takes. Him I admire. The current one can stuff it. 

Even Popes you see are individual. Take em as they come. Just like everything else. 
John Paul was a great person. I agree. The current fella, again I'm not to impressed either. BUT John Paul the man was a "Gandhi, a Billy Graham and a MLK", all wrapped up in one. He lived a long time too.. No I don't think even you could piss him off.. Maybe.. More over I'd doubt you would want to.. Seemed like a pretty cool guy, actually..
I would love to meet the Dalai Lama and break bread... That I think would be worth "A fist full of dollars" maybe "Two mules of sister Sarah's" too.. :-)
This particular pope is a libtard sellout ignoramus.....
You always have to turn this place into a dumbed down version of farcebook.
How do you feel about this liberal?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Are we gonna see a new avatar soon?

All the best,
Nonoise