Best skiinny floorstanders

After 10 years with a pair of Martin Logan Ethos speakers, I'm considering moving back to boxes, box speakers that is.   I'd like to avoid big obtrusive box speakers and am considering some skinny ones in the $8-12k range like the:
Devore Fidelity Super Nines
Boenicke w11s
and...
.... other suggestions

The room - is around 18 by 30, parts with a low ceiling, carpeted, and the wall behind the speakers is books. Serves as gym in the early am when my wife pulls out the rowing machine and turns the tunes up loud, play room for the grandkids in the afternoon and listening room for me in the evenings.

Currently running all tubes but I'm open to changing that up too.
Taste in music - eclectic.

Thanks in advance!
cdc2
Try listening to the monitor audio platinum 200 Gen 2, there in your price range, about 12,000 list, very natural three-dimensional sounding speakers. That AMT tweeter is very sweet.
If they are skinny enuf for you, you wont be able to beat the GoldenEar Triton series.
I agree with the question asked - why are you wanting to move to "boxes" ? What are you trying to achieve sonically? Also, what tube amp do you have?
@cakyol - I haven't heard the floorstanders, but I had the GoldenEar BRX bookshelves for awhile. They have a ... distinct sound. Very beautiful highs, but I think their sound is polarizing in that you'll probably fall in love or want something else. I was in the latter category.
Have a look at PMC ( https://pmc-speakers.com/home-audio ). Their FACT range may be available for the money you are considering.

A large percentage of films you have watched and albums you've listened to were recorded, mixed and mastered using PMC monitors in the control room ( https://pmc-speakers.com/studio )

PMC domestic speakers are based on the research done in the studio space. I've had quite a bit of exposure to both formats and the home audio kit has a similar signature to the studio kit. The domestic kit is neutral and transparent, AND they manage to do this without making bad recordings unlistenable!