Wide Bandwidth Amplifiers Problems

I am not very tech savvy but am trying to understand what the drawbacks are to wide bandwidth amplifiers, are they prone to some sort of distortion or interference and how can this be avoided? Not sure if it's possible but there was one post saying a wide bandwidth amp picked up a radio station, I would not want that and I dont see how you would prevent that! What's possible/how to avoid? Thanks 
norany
Bad news: radio waves are everywhere, and every wire is an antenna. Wide bandwidth is a red herring. Don't fall for it.
So you are saying don't fall for the claim wide bandwidth is bad? meaning wide bandwidth amps shouldnt have these issues right? TY
I don't know that is the claim at all. Seems to me it is pure blather you heard someone repeat and thought maybe they knew what they were talking about. This by the way covers the vast majority of what you are likely to hear. Pure blather repeated endlessly back and forth without ever a thought as to what is really going on.  

I'm not going into the weeds of what exactly is going on, other than to reiterate what I already said: radio waves are everywhere, every wire is an antenna. And add one thing: a tuner is a device that allows you to tune in to certain radio frequencies in order to hear them as music. Because otherwise it is just background noise. A tuner is deliberate. But you can accomplish the same thing quite by accident with almost any circuit. That is all that is going on here. Once in a while someone gets some really bad RFI. So bad they can hear a radio station. Then this guy, who has no clue why or what is going on, one of three neurons in his brain fires and he gets the bright idea, "bandwidth! It's the bandwidth!" Like Steve Martin, "Stay away from the cans!"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXRM3lFRwRI  

Wide bandwidth is good. You want wide bandwidth. What you don't want is a lot of misinformation from misinformed audiophiles who know just enough to be dangerous.

Post removed