Ethernet cables

Hi,
Looking to upgrade my ethernet cables without breaking the bank.  Currently using WireWorld which are adequate but lack sparkle and weight.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
Haha, of course. I see there's no convincing to be done here.

When you say science, you must mean a Flat Earther type of science.
I found the biggest difference between CAT 6 and 6a,7/8, is the foil grounding between the pairs.
It never hurts to have electrical things grounded.
Actually, it never hurts many things to be grounded -especially in fact.
B
What I find amazing is that what Bob Stuart and Gordon Rankin say on the topic counts for nought in @bluemoodriver’s world. Stubbornly doctrinaire against better science, init?
Unfortunately a common trait among ‘scientists’ it seems...
Here s another one for you @bluemoodriver: why do you think the filter I was referencing was originally designed? To improve the accuracy of scientific medical instruments! Go figure! But that was obviously done in error because the lab had a fundamental flaw.....
These guys who say Ethernet cables do not make a difference:

1) Typically say nothing makes a difference. Of course other than room treatments and to a certain extent speakers, which of course everyone agrees

2) They have sorry a** systems, if any at all

Here you go, I said it. Harsh but true.

Having said this, using a good Ethernet cable will NOT make your $50 China DAC sound like a $10,000 DAC. Let’s be realistic about the impact of Ethernet cables
For those still on fence for Ethernet cables, give this a shot:

http://ghentaudio.com/pc/et12.html

I almost never recommend anything China, but I do recommend Ghent. Great build quality at very affordable prices. Fast shipping from China too