Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
It looks like this thread devolved into other PPT products, which my have spawned this comment.
Ah, thank you. My assumption and response was of course for the titled product.

When Tim and I spoke and exchanged ideas and suggestions after 30 mins. or so he would become tight lipped and suddenly have to go. 
After I sent this link to Tim ....it may have been the last time we spoke words, after this only texts. And then suddenly one day Krissy responded saying he was gone I had no clue he was even ill. I know Tim freaked when I sent him this link. Not sure of its importance to him but it made a big impression..by his expression and the texts we then exchanged.
Tom 
 https://www.technologyreview.com/2019/04/05/239331/borophene-the-new-2d-material-taking-chemistry-by....
I’ve seen videos of the Perfect Path people making this stuff in an assembly line. yes it’s boutique, as in a small mom and pop, but its legit and works wonders on my system. 

Different materials make different sounds but of course you need to have ears and not numbers for your mind and body to recognize such differences. Some make take offense and please do. Tom
You’re right about the ears, Tom. A lot of the most prolific posters here don’t have them. This frustrates them no end, and they go and take their anger out on the rest of us.

Please don’t go posting links like that. Not that any of the wanna-bees around here will get it or figure anything out, that won’t happen, not in a million years. But this is the interzones where anyone can find it, and we like the way things are going just fine so let’s not screw it up, okay? She will get there when she’s ready, I have no doubt of that.

As for what and why, I already wrote a very informative post on the subject. It was completely disregarded, as I knew it would be. The one who knows got it, and that is good enough for me. The rest were left befuddled, and so much the better. That is their natural state anyway. Let us not even try and enlighten them. They won’t take the hand that is offered. They won’t understand even if they do. And no one appreciates anything given for free anyway.

They can earn it, just like we did. Until then, let them remain in darkness.