I enjoyed that video.

Thanks for sharing that. I love my vinyl collection and yes it in inconvenient.

I also still enjoy CD.s and yes Streaming too.

Enjoy the music no matter the format.  
Sucks is a very bad word vinyl will always be king.Shouting is not needed.
I mostly agree with him- just a couple of beefs:

Who dusts records that way? So much easier to simply leave the LP on the platter and let it do the spinning, unless the turntable is so yukky it stops turning with this sort of use.

He is incorrect about 'uncompressed CDs and streaming'. As a mastering engineer, we usually have to get the producer to send us the digital file that hasn't been mastered for digital release to get the best sound. This is simply because nearly all CDs employ compression so they can be heard in a car. There is no expectation this will happen with LPs. I've found that if I spend time with the project, I can find a way to master it without processing (even if there is out of phase bass). So usually these days LPs have less compression unless things were done on the cheap- its not inherent in the format.

The LP has had bandwidth to 40KHz since 1958 when the Westerex #D cutter head ushered in the Golden Age of Stereo. Playback has had this sort of bandwidth since decent phono cartridges started showing up in the late 1960s.

Post removed 
I watched the WHOLE thing.. He needs some allergy medication for the FUE. Fuc$ed Up Eyes. Dude was stoned AS he flipped the cover down on his nice little vinyl rig, and spewed away.. When you show you have no sense, it shows up in the video. Complete jump on the fence and balancing with one leg.. I summed up the whole video for me.. BELOW

Vinyl is different in a lot of ways, just like RtR, or SDAC, or Live or La-Te-Da..

How's that? I didn't need to make a video about how RED my eyes were.
Cheech and Chong would have been my preference for that.. :-)

Dude the record keeps making that noise at the end, pop, pop, pop. That's been going on for two days, DUDE you gotta' turn the record over.. Puff Puff Pass.. Puff Puff Pass!

OH leave the lid up ay, suppose to sound better. OH the POP?.
No dude, the next record... Captain Beefheart!!!

Regards