Tube amplifier upgrade suggestions welcome.

I currently have a Musical Fidelity m2si and some Tekton Lore speakers and would like to buy a power amplifier to upgrade my system.  I'd like to keep the m2si in the system as a preamp.  I'd like more clarity, bass, and dynamics in my setup.  I have up to $2K to spend and thought I'd try out a tube amp since my speakers are supposed to be very tube-friendly.

I have considered something like a Parasound A23+ or Rotel 1582 amplifier -- what are the equivalent tube amplifiers to these?  I'm in an 11' x 12' room with horrible acoustics but I've treated it with 8 GIK 244 bass traps and have added an SVS-SB1000 to fill in the low end which helped a ton.  How should I proceed from here?
128x128shawn3997
2K gets you into amazing used Manley Mahi Mahi mono blocks.  EL 84 based, these rock out with 40wpc and changeable modes for triode.  You can vary the timbre of the amp with small switches.

They tube roll well and mine were very reliable and stable.  They are quick and delivered solid bass.  Lots of fun for 5 years.
I'm getting a sporadic scratchiness from the left channel of the RM-10.  I'm guessing I need to try replacing some of the tubes to see which one is the problem?  Anyone want to give some tube replacement advice for this amp? 

The amp itself sounds wonderful but I'm breaking in some new cables now and still trying to re-EQ my room, so I won't comment totally until everything gets in place and worn in.  So far it's clear is can be and with better cables I'm getting some decent bass now.  You never know how good your speakers are until you give them a good signal though.

Thank you to everyone who commented and offered advice -- I read it all but I could only afford one amp so I went with this one.  I did get exactly what I wanted though in 30 great watts instead of 200 so-so amps.   Thanks again to everyone for your help.  I feel like I have achieved entry-level audiophile status now.  :D

Listening to Steve Gadd Band right now -- linked to this from Michael Landau's Liquid Quartet Live on Roon radio.  Both really good.

Damn, there's that scratch again!
could be a number of things but first thing i would do is swap the small signal tubes side to side to try to isolate the offending one...
good advice and a fantastic amp designed and built by a true audio engineering genius and music lover Roger Modjeski.

great advice on swapping tubes. RAM tubes is the place to go, Roger was also an innovator on computer testing of tubes, matching / grading. His designs feature thousands of hours of operating life. I have his breakthrough RM-9 but you have an incredible amp in the RM-10.

make sure your input cables are not creating the scratch you hear, tight clean connections. There is factory help and tube sales for your amp and a cadre of techs at former MR dealers to help also.

reach out if needed.

finally, the RM-10 is highly desirable, so if it doesn’t work for you, easy resale.