Need thoughts on how to Best Max SQ when Streaming?

Gear:

Innuos Zen 3 Streamer, Audio Mirror Tubadour DAC, Pass Labs INT 25, Tannoy FSM speakers (94@4ohms), Kimber 8t cables, transparent audio interconnects. Pangea power cables.

Two dedicated 20amp lines. One for digital and video. The other for the rest.

I do employ some cheap-ass 2" x 2" x 3/4" square foam sandwiched  rubber isolation pads under the three pieces I have. You know the ones. 

Awaiting delivery of an Ether Regen device that does something good between the Router and the Streamer. 
30 day trial. $650.

What other devices or trickery will move my Streaming SQ up the scale a bit further? 

I do not hear above 8k and one ear misses some low frequencies.

I only listen from 55db to 70db max. 

The room is mid sized with treatments. 

Speakers are arranged in a highly asymmetrical position as it relates to the room.
I sit about 8' from them and they just slightly further apart.

Understand I am very happy with the musicality of my system as it stands
but like most readers here I am always ready for "Even Better" if it is value
justified. IOW no money to throw away.

Not techno savvy so please use small words to convey anything technical.

For all those immediately tempted to tell me to bag this idea as analogue is the only
way to enjoy real musicality, I will throw up my arms in surrender now so save your energy
for another lucky soul please.

My approach to musical enjoyment is this:
If a person can have access at their fingertips to all the music now available on your preferred
Hi-Rez provider and store it for instant replay, the sacrifice of some of the analogue
SQ is a trade off I can live with.

My hearing at this stage probably will not let me get most that last detail anyway.

That's my approach for now anyway.

Thank you in advance for your useful ideas!!

chorus
The "cheap ass foam things" may need to go. I've always found rubber dulls or smears the sound. On the cheap side if you could find some black diamond racing cones or golden sound ceramic cones they will clear things up. Golden Sound still has a phone number and will still sell left over inventory but they are not pushing the product anymore. Pangea may need to go. If your into diy you could buy some nice power cable wire from Sonicraft or Parts Connextion and buy some nice connectors, would be an easy build and great bang for buck, they may do it for you. If not buy some well regarded used power cables. I owned the 8tc 15 or more years ago, I never heard anything that impressed me, i found them dull. I didn't think they were bad just did nothing in my system. Some people like them, just didn't work for me. May want to look replacing 8tc. Maybe some used smooth silver speaker wire but that can be tricky, If you could find some TG Audio,"Bob Crump" silver wire for cheap, killer bang for your money comes close to Audience au24 in my system. 
With hearing issues and listening at low volumes, a double whammy, I’d be looking at adding Digital Signal Processing to the streaming to help compensate. Minor tweaks alone are not likely to cut it. Some major intervention is in order.

here is a good read from a vendor with products that might be of interest:

https://www.minidsp.com/applications/dsp-basics/peq-vs-graphic-eq
Post removed 
Okay, just lost a 75% complete response to everyone so now to reconstruct. 

Wow those are all great directions to explore and represent thinking outside the box! Thank you!

CRN3371-
The most sage advice I could receive. Many thanks. I have been thinking
the same. Maybe I am now just functioning on inertia.

Lalitk-
I always think you are Polish when I see the name. Wrong?
The power cables  you suggest I will look into carefully, thank
you for the names! Any experience with GR-Research cables?
Danny from Texas seems to be pretty savvy.
The USB I have is a Shunyata base product.

Fuzztone-
I am techno-challenged. What does ENO stand for?

PaulC-
I have been counseled to avoid silver in my cables as it
is likely to sharp for me. Better cables are definitely a need
i totally agree with. Thank you.

Mapman-

Thanks for the DSP idea. I am probably showing my ignorance
here but I thought DSP was to improve room issues. How would
that be something I should consider? Thanks.

Steakster-

Now that is one well thought out and detailed response!!!
I need to know what "LPS" is?  Sorry I am so ignorant
of these things.
Can you talk about the DC aspect of your suggestions as well?

Best,

Jeff
+ 100 to everything steakster recommends and more,
clean power is everything and MOST people in this hobby don’t give it enough attention.