Denon DA 307 and DA 309

Hi, anyone know the effective mass of these tonearms?

Cheers
128x128best-groove
There is no horizontal movement, if you engage the antiskate yes it moves outwards as it should, the tonearm hasn't been overhauled.

Many thanks

Anybody has used both DA307 and DA309 arms and has opinion on both?
It looks like DA309 sells at around $100~150 more than DA307. Is DA309 worthwhile for $100~150 more if somebody has a choice between DA307 and 309?
Thanks in advance.
This is not related directly but Thursday I finally finished setting my vinyl rig, adjusted the XSV3000SP VTF with brush to 1.5g and tested, it tracked with no issues, finally used the Hifi news LP and there was some unwanted noise on top of the tone when playing the tracking tracks ... Increasing the VTF to 2.1g fixed the issue, antiskate adjusted using the LP is at 1.7.

Chakster (and others) you mentioned 3g VTF with brush, if 2.1g with brush sounds good should I still go all the way to 3g? or keeping it lower as long as it tracks is desirable? I suspect that good tracking at 2.1 with the Hifi news LP doesn't mean it will always track that well with other LPs, is that accurate?
Yesterday I listened to vinyl for the 1st time in 38 years for 8 or more hours .... a mix of LPs from initial pressings to modern ones, even modern LP's highly praised by guys like Fremer (which I respect very much) although dead silent in terms of noise the dynamics and mastering in general were not comparable to others, the Wildflowers Tom Petty album was an example, I expected more from it. A Journey - Escape 1981 original Columbia pressing sounded incredible. I am very very excited rediscovering vinyl, I can say now that all my efforts and money throw at it were worth it.
Thank you all for your help, I am grateful to know you here online.