Music streamer with no DAC and no storage?

I have an all digital Kii Three audio system (active speakers with DACS and amps) controlled by the Kii Controller fed by a KS Realization USB cable from my Mac PowerBook, with Shunyata Denali and Alpha power cords feeding the speakers.  I am looking for a top-notch streamer without a DAC (already built in to my speakers) and with no storage needed (I only stream from h-res streaming services in 24/44 - 24/192).  I would like to play the streaming services without my Mac computer, but don't need all the functions currently offered in the current all-purpose streamers.  Any ideas?   
chetstern
The Pro-Ject streambox looks interesting at $800. From what I’ve read, Westlake placed a lot of thought in correcting typical audio issues with usb hookup. 

i have read that the Project UI is a nightmare?  i am in the same boat.  i finally started using my  Oppo 103 as a streamer but their medial controller interface with Tidal kept crashing.  i am now looking for a streamer w/o a DAC.  digital noise is an issue and should be addressed with any dedicated streamer. the Bluesound looks like an affordable option, but not sure if they have addressed these issues in streamers under the 1K price point.  next stop Auralic G1?