Audio envy - dang!

I usually post on AG when I have an issue or concern, so I’m happy for once it’s to praise a new product, in this case Audio Envy’s IC. 

I use an ARC Classic 60 amp with a Herron 1A preamp. The AE cable went between these two.

I run an ARC Phono pre PH3se from my VPI prime as source.
My speakers are Thiel CS2.4’s

Out of the box a bit bright, But after a few hours that just went to strait up transparent - I mean freaking crystal clear. No tonal aberrations. Smooth, with no etched highs. Voices sound right, Natural. Soundstage opened up, as you might expect when things get clearer.

The best part was how inexpensive they were. They made my Cardas Clear Light interconnects I was using sound clouded by contrast. The Cardas was about x3 the cost of the AE’s.
BTW, this wasn’t “I think I hear differences”, this was “I’ll never use those Cardas in this system again, and where is my IPad, I need to order my next set!”

And that’s just what I did.
last_lemming
Just tried the coax cable along with the prestige interconnects. Both are solid offerings and still breaking in, but running the coax cable reverse made everything straight up holographic. 
I have always been impressed with the AE products (already own speaker cables, XLR cables, and Ocean 2P), but I must say that they’ve outdone themselves with the Mega 3 power cord. I was expecting some improvement but was not prepared for the experience after putting it in my system to drive the Luxman 590AXII amp. It has improved the performance of my system in ways that I didn’t think were possible by merely swapping a power cord. The biggest improvement is in the mid-to-low bass region, the bass is punchier but without the extra bloom. The second improvement is that the music just extends further in the room; you get more of the ’musicians in the room’ effect but without it being too forward. Lastly, and this one is a real head scratcher, previously I always felt that the imaging in my room was slightly dominated by the right speaker, for example the singer was standing just right of center. I don’t know how and why this is happening, but after adding the Mega 3 PC the image is dead center and better locked in. Thanks to @lalitk again for letting me know about the Mega 3.

PS -- I always pay full price for AE cables and in no way compensated by the company, ever! So please let’s not go there again :)
@jayctoy Yes, it is a new offering from AE. I'm not sure why the Mega 3 is not listed on their webpage. Maybe it's not cost effective or takes up too much manufacturing time. But I can tell you it's really amazing!
Captain makes good stuff on my way to order balance ic to him, nice guy too with full of knowledge.