Amplifier brand/designer with the most unique and consistent “house sound?”

This concept of “house sound” has been pretty fascinating to absorb and consider.  Who here knows amp brands and their house sounds well enough to comment?
redwoodaudio
i recall @erik_squires had a very articulate, apt way of describing the ayre house sound... am sure he will chime in...
If you want honest realism ,and a fantastic value per $$ and great long-standing reputation , over 35 years in business  yet 1/2 the audio community especially the young bloods don’t know of them.
Coda Audio Labs these pioneers designed the classic Threshold Stasis amplifiers back in the 1980s with Nelson Pass, when  Nelson decided to start his own company. Several of Nelson’s design team have been quietly building high end hand built and tested ,and at least 20% less cost  then Pass ,Ayre McIntosh  and at least pas good if not better per dollar spent . Their award winning CSIB integrated amplifier I am waiting on delivery and at $6500 for a true reference integrated ,one of the best kept secrets in all of  Audiophile audio.
McIntosh has quite the house sound. Muddy and grainy or lush and detailed. Depending on how much your drinking. 
"McIntosh has quite the house sound. Muddy and grainy or lush and detailed. Depending on how much you're drinking."

I love it.

Conrad Johnson has literally sounded the same for 40 years. From a PV2AR & MV45A to ET3SE and MF 2550SE, more refined as time goes on, but to my ears still lush and detailed regardless of how much I drink.
Hey @jjss49 

Not sure if I can be as articulate tonight as I have been in the past, but to my earst the Ayre amps seem to darken the room, as if they could suck the noise out of it and leave you with less of your room and more of the music. It's a very distinct feeling.