High quality equalizers

Considering with my hearing loss of high frequencies
ptss
Anyone have opinion on what something like an ART EQ341 might do for this application?  Seems popular in the mixing/studio realm but not sure what to expect for SQ in the audiophile world.   2 ch EQ, both balanced and unbalanced. Inexpensive at $150. Unfortunately I have 2 line sources but a passive multi input switching device is easy to find.  
It would seem to me that for an eq to be truly effective, it would need to allow the user to randomly select numerous frequencies and to be able to adjust slope. Perhaps a digital eq could provide better custom tailoring?
@erik_squires . I'm thinking more like a 24 band equalizer; something semi-pro or pro.... I'm paying for  a more detailed hearing test today.
I want tests at 40db,80,120,240,480,960,1500 and each 500db up to 7000. I'm also looking at the how many and where the center tuning frequencies of various aids are. A Phonak  Audeo B50-R for example has 12 center frequencies while 2 models above have 16 and 24 points of adjustment. 
I'm thinking more like a 24 band equalizer; something semi-pro or pro.... I'm paying for a more detailed hearing test today.

All those sliders and associated components are noisy and cheap.  You are far better with a parametric if you must go with an analog EQ