ARE WILSON AUDIO WATT PUPPY 8 FOR 6 GRAND A GOOD DEAL?

I have the opportunity to get a mint pair of Wilson Watt puppy 8's for 6 grand. How does the performance of this loudspeaker stack up with current stuff and is this a good deal? 
jeffvegas
Post removed 
6k is an excellent price for the 8’s. Go for it, set them up correctly, and you will be happy.
If I remember correctly, the top end of the Watt 8 could take your ears off.  Too bright, fatigueing, and Hi FI sounding,  Not for me.  If you want somnething that will go loud, get the Klipsch Cornwall IV.  That 15 inch woofer will really pound and the mids and highs are horns and very efficient.  I actually like the sound of them very much.  They are right at your 6 grand price point too.  Very efficient too.   The Audiophiliac really loves them (Steve Guttenberg).
I currently have Watt Puppy 5.1`s and they are fantastic. In the last ten years i have had Raidho, Magico, DeVore and Audio Note speakers, none to me are as good as the Watt Puppy 5.1`s. In my system they are truly magical. I just got tired of paying 10k-20k and not being truly happy. The 5.1`s do everything i could ask for, they are kick back when appropriate and can also rock the house when needed it`s a true high end speaker that can rock. A very dynamic speaker that`s at home with any type of music.