ARE WILSON AUDIO WATT PUPPY 8 FOR 6 GRAND A GOOD DEAL?

I have the opportunity to get a mint pair of Wilson Watt puppy 8's for 6 grand. How does the performance of this loudspeaker stack up with current stuff and is this a good deal? 
jeffvegas
Bigger question, do have the gear and the room setup to make them sound good? You know they are gonna sound good.. but sound GREAT? Like I said, how's that room setup?

I'd be asking what does it take to make them sound great for LESS?

Just me though..

Regards
equipment is Krell evolution 302e amplifier, Ayre K5xe mp preamp, Wadia 321 Dac, Audiolab 6000cdt transport, VPI classic 1 turntable with Hana MH cartridge, bluesound node 2i, Manley Chinook phono preamp. Room is 9 ft tall by 14.5 feet deep and 17 ft wide. Will this equipment work oldhvymec?
I heard them once in a good set up at a dealer.  I did not like them.  I listened to the 1st generation Sophias the same day and like them better than the eights.  Listener fatigue set in after listening to the eights for about 20 minutes.  But there was something I didn't like about them right away.  Just my option, but you couldn't give me a pair of eights based on what I heard.
Is Wilson Audio just a big name speaker with a big price? or are they really that good?
The newer model are much better than the old.
IMHO,
But, a Vandersteen always seems to come out ahead, and at a more reasonable price.
bob