What frustrates you the most about seller’s for sale ads?

Audiogon has been in existence for over 20 years now, and if you are like myself, you probably have read thousands of for sale ads. When I read most of these ads, I always feel like the seller is leaving out vital information about the actual product (unit they own) they’re trying to sell. Some sellers are spot on when they sell something. They describe the unit in full detail, but most don’t. To me that’s a red flag and frustrating. For myself, the most frustrating thing is most ads leave out equipment age. If I’m buying something used this is vital info I want to know. If a seller doesn’t know the age of the unit don’t rate it 9/10 and later telI me I don’t know the actual age. One retailer, I will not mention names, always gives you 3-4 paragraphs of how great of business they are, and leaves one sentence at the end to describe the actual product being sold. LOL

hiendmmoe
When consider buying something on usaudiomart, I always ask whether or not the price is firm. I don't make any offers before the seller says that I can. Here on Audiogon it is clear, yes or no.
Yeah, pictures of speakers with grills on is a good way not to sell them. 
I hate the whole “if PayPal add 3%”
most people use PP , so build it into the damn price!
How about “ if not using PP deduct 3%”
That will never happen because everything being sold is “the best ever” 
why ?many people don't want accept paypal ,because they are not regular sellers .paypal does not let clear money for 21days.
Frustrates scammers:)
What amazes me is people trying to sell high dollar items, they won’t even bother to dust or show a clear picture.. How hard is it to wipe down a component for a clear picture ? I also want to see the serial number, many don’t show. Also the age of the component! One person was selling some speakers, they didn’t show the one speakers front baffle, if you looked closely, you could see a crack between the drivers in the wood, only the other speaker baffle was clearly shown that wasn’t cracked.. 
imagine receiving these speakers only to have one cracked because they weren’t honest with their presentation.. 
Most sellers I have dealt with are pretty honest.. most..