The Forum

Well, it looks like we won't need The Forum anymore..https://www.psaudio.com/pauls-posts/the-audiophiles-guide/
128x128fertguy
And here, rsfphil displays the ultimate form of projection, and cops the victimhood angle as well. What a piece of work. All these offhand remarks that are "only snark" are the calling cards of cowards. 

Racism, sexism and other forms of hate live on in such quaint and innocent comments when treated as throwaways and only meant for fun, or so you'd have people believe. 

And talk about "cancel culture". Your kind thinks that by deleting my posts that it's now safe for you and yours as you're now "owning" me. Thanks for the laughs. The points were made. Others have read it. You've achieved nothing. 

My comment on ditto heads was in response to all the lefty wise cracks which have since been deleted or erased (depending on whether the mods did it or the originators wanted to erase their tracks). Also, glad you've noticed that I've been standing up to the right wing blowhards all these years. I'm proud of that. So, to the point of self control, practice what you preach as I'm only responding, not instigating. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Ah, sorry to tell ya nonoises but there's still a couple of " L" cracks on here..
So it's okay to respond to anti left remarks, but it's not okay to respond to anti right remarks.Your hypocrisy astounds me. When all else fails play the race and sexism card, right out of the lefty playbook. Everyone knows all right wingers are racists, sexists and homophobes. We hate everybody and everyone knows that left wingers just love everybody except of course if you're stupid enough to disagree with  them. Then they will defiantly hate and try to destroy you. There one thing the left is very good at and that is bullying.One more thing they are very good at is lying . They can lie with the best of them. It looks like the leftys hate over half the country  When it comes to hate you should know. After all you are the expert. Why would anyone in their right mind want to "own" you or anyone like you. The left does "own" the cancel culture. Disagree with the left and they will do their best to destroy you.There are some people on the left who are talking about putting Trump supporters in re-education camps. That will never happen. Believe me they would if they could. I guess you would be okay with that. I don't care what your politics are, just keep it off of Audiogon.
So it's okay to respond to anti left remarks, but it's not okay to respond to anti right remarks.Your hypocrisy astounds me.
Actually, it's your density that astounds me and anyone who's read this  thread in it's entirety. I'm perfectly fine with you responding to me and not the least bit fine with you canceling me, which you've done and still try to do.

Keep digging that hole you're in with your silly talking points. Tell you what, I'll follow Napoleon's advice for awhile:
Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.

All the best,
Nonoise

rsfphil “I don't care what your politics are, just keep it off of Audiogon.”

That was a whole lot of politics you went through just to tell the rest of us not to talk about politics. I suggest you heed your own advice.