The Forum

Well, it looks like we won't need The Forum anymore..https://www.psaudio.com/pauls-posts/the-audiophiles-guide/
128x128fertguy
Agree with Nonoise.  He didn't start the political slant and name calling.
Insulting or trashing people, especially entire groups of people, that you label yet don’t even know is bad behavior and bad manners. Period. Has nothing to do with political views. It’s just destructive and bad behavior and nobody here there or anywhere should do it or tolerate it.
And yet you mimic all the talking points of CNN, MSNBC, not to mention The NY Times and the Washington Post, and probably countless others. You have turned hypocrisy into an art form. 
I don't start anything. I'm finishing what you started. That remark about ditto heads (which has since been deleted) was the straw that broke the camels back. It was totally uncalled for. If you can bring yourself, I know it's going to be very difficult, but if you can just bring yourself to show a little self control and stop bashing conservatives every chance you get with those snarky, uncalled for and hateful remarks this whole thing could have been avoided. You've been doing this for years and nobody had the guts to call you on it. Now that someone has, you resort to name calling. How typical.
Onhwy61 the post that started this has been deleted. People should have all the facts before they comment.

And here, rsfphil displays the ultimate form of projection, and cops the victimhood angle as well. What a piece of work. All these offhand remarks that are "only snark" are the calling cards of cowards. 

Racism, sexism and other forms of hate live on in such quaint and innocent comments when treated as throwaways and only meant for fun, or so you'd have people believe. 

And talk about "cancel culture". Your kind thinks that by deleting my posts that it's now safe for you and yours as you're now "owning" me. Thanks for the laughs. The points were made. Others have read it. You've achieved nothing. 

My comment on ditto heads was in response to all the lefty wise cracks which have since been deleted or erased (depending on whether the mods did it or the originators wanted to erase their tracks). Also, glad you've noticed that I've been standing up to the right wing blowhards all these years. I'm proud of that. So, to the point of self control, practice what you preach as I'm only responding, not instigating. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Ah, sorry to tell ya nonoises but there's still a couple of " L" cracks on here..