The Forum

Well, it looks like we won't need The Forum anymore..https://www.psaudio.com/pauls-posts/the-audiophiles-guide/
128x128fertguy
Post removed 
Is it that hard for you geniuses on both sides of the aisle to understand that this is not the place for political debates?
donvito,

Priceless. Thank you.

qjm101,

I agree with you 100%. This is a hi-fi forum. I come here and I'm sure most of you come here to get away from that crap, not to see more of it. In my 20 years on Audiogon and my 15 years on Audio Asylum I have never started  a political conversation. When you insult the people and things I believe in and call them names I take it personal and I'm going to fight back. I'm sure someone is going to say don't let it bother you and you may be right. I've been letting things go for a long time, but enough is enough.  This is an audio forum. I don't come here to be insulted. If this was a left wing political forum or that sewer we call Twitter and Facebook I would expect that behavior, and if I would be stupid enough to go there then that's on me. What may be appropriate there is not approiate here This all I have to say on the matter. There is nothing else to be said.