Oh my Wilco!

Did the old close the eyes and pull out a piece of vinyl. Well, I have to say this was one of my best blind pulls. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot from Wilco. How good! How genious! How beautiful! Forgot how wonderful it is. 
ricmci
Yep, both of those get regular rotation here, plus "Summerteeth" - - another great one.
Can't go wrong with Wilco.  The sound quality is great on their recordings, and vinyl quality is very good as well.  
A Ghost is Born was their last album to use an all analog chain. That & YHF are my favs on vinyl. 
If you want to dive deeper, try Autumn Defense - Circles on vinyl. A most underrated album from John & Pat! IMHO, all the Autumn Defense LPs sound great on vinyl. 
If you are in the mood for some sublime acoustic guitar work...Nels Cline & Julian Lage - Room. (OMG what a great album!)
If you like film soundtracks, 40s-50s old Hollywood and big band orchestration...Nels Cline - Lovers. Another great recording with compositions that show Nels incredible range. The dude can play ANYTHING! Cheers,
Spencer