Bach Recording Recommendations

Bach wrote, "Music is for the glorification of God and the edification of the human spirit."

Classical is the highest form and Bach is the greatest artist IMO.

Please recommend the best recordings of Bach.

TIA
klimt
Bach violin concertos by Grumiaux whose violin sound there was never surpassed for me....Grumiaux is one of the top violonist beside the very few , not for absolute virtuosity like Haifetz but for his sense of hues and colors pertaining to only him and his instrument and the controlled lyricism of Oistrakh.... Try him in Vivaldi or Mozart....Same thing....Mediterranean sun set or dawning sun on strings for a Belgian Artist who is born away from the Mediterranean sea.... What is the enigma?

This Bach is one of my favorite musical files for 50 years because of the luminous joy emanating from it....
The second one also for deepest reason....

Sonatas and partitas for violin by Szeryng, the MONO 1954 version, not the stereo one, is my other one....Here the violonist go deep in the spiritual abyss of the infinite.... It is NO MORE virtuosity....NONE other is so moving and incredibly profound.... I listen to more "beautiful" sound others version but none compared at all even the second Szering version i sold on the spot after buying it, so good it was compared to some others violonist, it is not at all on the same level of the first version....

I tried all other versions....If not all, most.... Even Milstein extraordinary mastership impress on the same level but moves way less...The marmorean Milstein version is perfection total, a pure sculpture like the Madona with Christ of Michelangelo.... But Szeryng plays like if he was in the face of God, nude and dying... No over viruosity traces left....Only a heart beating and remembering to himself how to play only by feeling no more by habit....This is one of the greatest recording existing in music....I must make an effort to name only one other on the SAME spiritual level....But i will not go there in this post.... I read that "when Artur Rubinstein first heard Szeryng play Bach, he was reduced to tears and begged to become Szeryng’s accompanist." You will beg to listen it many times on the future to come....It is this files i want to listen before dying.... Nothing else will do.....
his talent was endless, not saying is the best recording but I am listening to it now
@Concertos, for 3 and 4 harpsichords 1063,1064,1065 -T. Pinnock, Archiv 

G
I second the recommendation of Grumiaux (violin).

I also agree that Pinnock (keyboard) is usually wonderful.
All of them!   (And I don't consider myself necessarily a Bach-enthusiast.)

I can't think of a single Bach recording I haven't liked.  That's just the nature of the music.  (Although I confess, I no longer listen to some of the turgidly Teutonic or "do it for England" recordings popular before the 'original instrument' craze blew them away.)