High quality equalizers

Considering with my hearing loss of high frequencies
ptss
@unsound 

Thanks for the heads up, I had not heard/read that the Loki had been updated.  I think I will be placing an order for one soon. 

I was kind of hesitating thinking they might come up with another EQ with a few more features.  
I tried the Bellari EQ570 and the Schiit Loki.  I didn’t like the 20hz frequency that the Loki has for boosting the bass slightly.  After using both, I kept the Bellari and sent the Schiit back.  The Bellari has the bass boost @ 60hz instead of 20hz.   The Bellari is very silent and at under $120.00 is a steal. 
Jason Stoddard from Schiit posted this recently:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/schiit-happened-the-story-of-the-worlds-most-improbable-start-up.701...

“Loki Max is completely insane. It’s really designed to take on the legendary equalizers of the past, up to and including the Cello Audio Palette, which cost $25,000…in 1989. It’s our shot at doing an equalizer that is comfortably part of the highest-end systems…for, say, about 10X Loki Mini’s cost.”

10x the price is $1299 range. No ETA. In the price range it is probably balanced. 16 inch width form factor I assume. 
One of the problems with hearing loss is that it's difficult to determine where you're trying to get to.  They can give you read-outs at the hearing-aid place, but if they adjusted the aids to that, it would be too painful to listen to.  (I.e., it takes time for your brain to adjust).   I don't put in my hearing aids at a concert (some people do); so how would I determine the precise sound I'm looking for at home?     (For some things, you can ask a simple question:  do I understand what people are saying?  like, those kids in the back of the classroom. And you can adjust your hearing aids such that you suddenly CAN understand them.  Trying to hear music, however--that's a completely different animal.)