What is the most analytical sounding amplifier that you have heard?

Some people like analytical and even consider this quality a signal of neutrality or honesty, so I don't want this to come off as a hate thread. ;-) 
seanheis1
millercarbon,

"Recorded and mastered exclusively on Mark Levinson electronics. So there you go."

What edition is that?

None of the LPs/CDs on discogs.com mentions Mark Levinson electronics despite going into details about microphones, tape, and cables, etc.

In fact, that particular album was recorded on Ampex ATR-100 recorder and seems to be mastered by Bernie Grundman on Sony DSD machine.

Do you have one-of-a kind copy recorded just for you?

So, there you go. Try this one.

Jacintha – Autumn Leaves -The Songs Of Johnny Mercer (1998, 180g, Vinyl) - Discogs
I used to think analytical sound was synonymous with fatiguing sound. However with the full Benchmark stack I do not find this analytical sound to be fatiguing, DAC3B | HPA4 | AHB2 x 2. It turns out this is my favorite sound signature.

I just spent a few months comparing Class A amps with tube DACs to see if they were preferred over the Benchmark stack. This other gear sounded great, a 10/10 however I always felt the analytical Benchmark stack went to 11 with just a little bit more.

To get the best or most analytical sound from the Benchmark you need the HPA4 or LA4 preamp.
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/check-in-how-quickly-are-streamers-and-servers-evolving/post?...

I am actually building out a family room system now with an AHB2 + next LA4 preamp.