ROON NUCLEUS+ KEEPS CRASHING

Hello,  My Roon Nucleus+ is hardwired with cat 8 from my Verizon Modem.  I am then hardwired to two Roon endpoints.
I use a separate linear power supply for the Nucleus set to output 19v.
There is an internal hard drive installed and NAS connected.
Everything sounds great.

But my Nucleus+ is crashing now two or three times a day (becomes non responsive and my remotes can not find it.

I have tried rebooting the remotes, the endpoints and the router with no effect.

I must power off and back on the Nucleus for it to be ready and seen again.

Any help or thoughts appreciated!
fastfreight
I've had a similar problem, though not nearly as frequently as you described.  My iPad is unable to connect and I end up rebooting my Nucleus.  Looking at the Roon blog and emailing them indicates the issues is likely to do with DNS.  Some dynamic ip allocation systems don't seem to play well with the Nucleus.  One approach is to assign a static IP.  I haven't done this for other reasons and my problem isn't as frequent as yours.  Take a look at the Roon blog and/or send them a question.  It can be resolved.

Hope that helps,
Guy
Thank you both! I have similar support request in at Roon just have not heard back yet....
This didn't occur too often for me until the recent 1.8 upgrade. Now I'm seeing it much more often. I'm thinking that the 1.8 release was premature.
You might also look at the M.2 SSD. If this is starting to fail, this will cause the Nucleus to crash. If you connect a monitor to the Nucleus when you boot it, the BIOS may give you some indication of a hardware problem. 

I had a problem with my Roon ROCK NUC which I initially built with a fairly cheap M.2 SSD. It was crashing once or twice a day. Sure enough, the BIOS was reporting problems.

When I replaced it with an Intel 660P M.2 drive, my NUC has been flawless. I have only had to reboot for software updates since then (last six months or so).