SGC vs Roon Nucleus

Is there a different between the Small Green Computer sonicTransporter i5 and a Roon Nucleus Plus other than $$$‽
rsf507
The sonicTransporter is faster then the nucleus (i5 vs i3) and has more memory.

It has a toeless drive slot so you can add your own SSD without taking it apart.

Also you can run software on it other then Roon. For example a DLNA server or HQplayer.
If just running Roon would the faster sonicTransporter be “needed” meaning would you see (or hear) the difference between an i5 vs i3?
@rsf507 An I5 on Roon is only needed if you are using the DSP or room eq functions of Roon. The basic I3 is plenty fine for running Roon and doing upsampling and adding a few filters (e.g. Audeze filter). But if you run Roon on multiple end points at the same time, using room correction or other EQ features (I don't use these), then the I5's processing power is helpful.
I run the basic Roon Nucleus and I like it because it is simple, quiet, updates by itself, and is really set and forget. You can add an SSD to the Nucleus for storage too.
I have the previous version SGC ST and I am completely satisfied with it.  So easy to set up and its been really reliable. If its in budget, running The Roons core on a dedicated device is the way to go.
I also have the SGC I5 so easy to set up and run. Huge positive difference in SQ going to the I5 from an iMac with external drive. Andrew is excellent to work with. I thought I was having an issue and turned out to be pilot error, Andrew was very understanding and helped me with my Roon setup.