Tube preamp suggestion

Hello everyone,

I am looking at buying a tube preamp for my setup, I use a vault 2 with qobuz and CD’s ripped in,  schiit bifrost multibit as my dac, odyssey cyclops integrated with passive pre, maggie 1.7i and for cables I use BEL

The main reasons to go for a preamp is to get the tube sound, then in future my intention is to upgrade to mono blocks and definitely would like to have a remote.

I made some choices just based on research, never got a chance to listen. i need some good suggestions as to what might be a good fit. I am looking at spending maximum of 3k.

Rogue rp1

Primaluna evo200

Don saches

LTA MZ2

Odyssey Candela

Rotel base

Freya +

Decware preamp

Thank you!

sudharl
Regarding deHavilland and the Ultraverve preamp, Kara has left the building. Recently, I’ve been in email contact with her and bribed her with premium Vermont syrup and money to upgrade my Mercury 3 with the newest and most premium V caps.  She graciously accepted and completed the work.

She is taking a sabbatical from the business and driving patients around.  I’m not kidding here.  Anyway, the results were astonishing and brought under control the bass.  She also gave tube recommendations which improved everything.  I thank her.

She is quite gifted, but for personal reasons is out.
I have reduced my list to Don saches, dehavilland, primaluna & decaware. I wrote an email to Don and waiting for a reply. While spoke to upscale audio regarding Primaluna. Today hopefully if time permits will talk try to reach other 2. Thanks @nordicnorm! I will let you know if I might be able to get one :).
@celtic66 any additional customization that you would suggest with Don Saches?
Yea she's been building amps for 25 years and must need a break. She's helping people by driving a medical van and must like it, hope she comes back to building amp eventually though. If you can listen to the prima Luna before buying I would. I have a friend that had one of there upper models I think $2500-3000 models. I had an old Bruce Moore Companion preamp in a closet he wanted to borrow and compare prima Luna to and much preferred the Bruce Moore. He sold the prima Luna. 
@paulcreed I called and left a voice mail with Kara. Regarding Don Saches, no response yet. It’s a problem that I am not in a position to listen to all these before buying. I got connected to Decaware, but Steve was not available. So waiting :). Only place where I am having an easy connect is upscale audio.