Fr24

I just bought a FR24.mkii. missing an anti skate 

according to many forum was designed initially mk 1 without anti skate and Mr Ikeda added anti skate in mk2 since there were many request.

so how should I add this anti skate a string and weight will do? 

is there such a thing as no anti skate? 

anthonya
Companies like VPI have tried to sell that idea and failed. Every offset pivoted tonearm must have a method of applying an anti skate force equivalent to 10% of the VTF. Could be a hanging weight, a spring or opposing magnets which I think is the best as there is not friction and the force is very predictable. I am not a fan of any S shaped arm with a removable head shell. The inertia is too high and they have a hard time following undulations in the surface of any record. The cantilever winds up following the undulations converting these undulations into an unwanted electrical signal. I have seen oscilloscope traces of this happening. 
When I saw these traces I understood why someone would prefer a shorter arm and sold my long one. Long arms look cool but IMHO and the opinion of others like Michael Fremer are a bad deal.
I have an FR29 with an ADC magnesium headshell and a Coral Sleeping Beauty mc cartridge. No anti-skate. Mounted on a pre- 1975 Ariston RD TT (the one that Ivor Tiefenbrun copied to make the Linn Sondek). TT mat is thin black-anodized magnesium (doesn't ring!). This whole setup tracks everything flawlessly!
Awaiting mounting is an FR54. I don't think this has anti-skate either! Joe Grado didn't like anti-skate mechanisms. Since the skating force varies from the outer to inner grooves and with the groove modulation Grado believed that compensation added distortion - the cure was worse than the disease!