CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
All routers generate noise and  RFI. This can be passed to the audio system. The amount of RFI thru the service provider is very high. 
A linear power supply can lower the noise floor by replacing the very cheap supplied wall-wart. My router is plugged into a Brick Wall PC and the increased clarity through my CAT8 is without a doubt audible. 

Streaming only...Qobuz Hi-Rez/Node2i/ARC Dac7...No added expense of buying transport and hundreds of cd’s, no storage worries...I’m like a kid in a candy store, couldn’t be happier!
Tidal and other quality services kick ass on any CD player.

No question about that!
If this thread was entitled, "DVD or Video streaming" is there a chance that anyone who recognized the higher quality picture of DVD (assume that’s true for the sake of this example) would forego streaming?

It seems obvious that virtually no one would give up the chance for new shows, movies, documentaries, right? No one would simply start purchasing all the content available on streaming video for their collection -- right?

The question becomes, what is it about audio content that is different? Why would someone just give up the variety and novelty of streaming content to listen mostly or exclusively to cds? Serious question.
Using a Primakuna PROLOGUE CLASSIC CD player against a Lumin T2 two of us could hear no difference in “regular” tracks and thought “high res” streaming sounded richer.

Naturally two ageing men with arguably not the best hearing may not be definitely the best to suss out what’s what but we were convinced.

As many have said steaming done right (upper mid to high end) makes CD’s redundant. As for a high end vinyl set up verses high end streaming that gets into gang warfare.