Replacing Bel Canto S300 blown ASC200 module

So I have lost left channel on my S300 and after reading up on the amp a little and realizing that Bel Canto seems to have just wrapped two ASC200 modules in a nice case, maybe I should just order a new module for $129 and replace it myself.
A couple questions for smarter people than I. First, the ASC200 (at parts-express) says it is rated at 200W @4ohms, but the S300 says it is rated at 300WPC @4ohms. How can this be different? Second, looking at the pictures of the inside of the amp, this looks like an easy plug and play--is it so simple?
ukthunderace
Yes stock older icepower in that TTBOMK.  Make sure you get the right Icepower board.

If you can’t do it yourself worth a call to Bel Canto to at least determine if repair cost worth it. They did work on one of my ref1000m Class D amps several years back for reasonable cost and turnaround in just a few weeks. Replaced the proprietary input stage in that. Came back good as new.
Thanks Golfnutz--you know how it is, when something looks so simple you think you must be missing something.
It is the same 200ASC module.  I still have Rowland model 102 based on the same module.  300W specification, as golfnutz stated, is based on 10% distortion.  Rowland rated it only for 200W.  As I remember I took very long time (few hundred hours) for the sound to get smoothness and improve extensions - be patient.
Post removed 
Thanks Kijanki--I bought this amp used so it was already properly broken in. I am thinking it would be best to do as golfnutz says and buy two modules and just refresh the entire thing.  Then I can burn in both sides as you say--few HUNDRED hours??  Wow!