SUT Opinions

Looking for SPU users experience with SUT.
I have recently acquired an SPU Royal G Mkii and before I spend $$$ want to get an idea on what SPU owners are using.

System is as follows:
Miyajima EC-5 Preamp
Thorens TD-124 Mkii fully updated
Ortofon RMG 309i tonearm
Ortofon TA-210 tonearm
SME 10 Turntable w/SME 10 Tonearm 
Pass Labs X-260.8 Amplifiers
Esoteric N-05 Streamer(Dac not used)
Ypsilon Dac-100
True Sound Works Apogee Duetta
Shunyata Denali T
Audience AU24 se speaker and interconnects
Shunyata Alpha and Cardas Golden Reference power cables
Billy Bags Pro Series rack
128x128cfarrow
Just tried it out and volume pot at 3 o’clock to get to level to where I normally listen and interesting feedback coming through similar to a howling noise(not like a dog:)
I have some old in line Sony SUT’s that I am using now until I find the SUT and didn’t get that and also 10 O’clock on the volume pot is plenty loud and I believe they are 26db SUT.
I've used about 10 different SUTs and phono amps (like Ortofon MCA-76 and Denon HA-1000), and Live! MC10 SUT works best for me.
It has Hashimoto HM-3 transformer. It is paired with Magi Phonomenal phono preamp and they work very well for my Ortofon SPU cartridges, Denon DL103r, and low output Ortfon MC cartridges (output less than 0.1mV).
I recently purchased Allnic H-1202 and I can tell that they are very close and the difference between two are not readily noticeable. The biggest difference is, H-1202 is much quieter.
If you are seriously considering an SUT, Live! MC10 may work well. It supports two different levels of output.
Dear @cfarrow  : What other audiophiles can tell you about SUTs are good opinions of the SUT performance is a way different room/system. 

My take is to go with the Ortofon ST-80SE, Ortofon is not a " new comer " to SUTs, they manufactured from vuintage one times along its LOMC cartridges as the MC30 or MC2000.

The ST-80SE will mates very good with your  Ortofon LOMX cartridge.

You have to care a little on the cartridge low compliance to mate it with the rigth tonearm/headshell combination.

R.