Recommend a dac that contributes to system for tight bass

I am not a bass fiend just would like a dac that has pleasing tight moderately deep bass.  I have pass labs monoblocks so amp not an issue....don't really want tube dac....

I know room and acoustics and system synergy play crucial role but have found some dacs excel at transparency like chord and other sound a bit flat like oppo....marantz is slightly warm exc prat but bass is bit light....

Thanks in advance.....

128x128karmapolice
I think that using your turntable playback to say everything is good may be a problem. We can adjust VTA to get more or less bass with vinyl. Try setting up your speakers to work with digital and then redo VTA for your Vinyl. Doesn't cost a lot to try.

Yamamoto dac may give you a full sound you are looking for. Still sad I sold mine.
Not more bass, not a lower register of bass, just tight or tighter bass.  

Mojo Mystique V3.  I’m easily able to discern the textural differences of the acoustical instrument itself of Gomez vs Brown vs Bromberg vs Pettiford and so on.  Obviously, playing styles also give cues.

The instrument stands apart and by itself.
@celtic66 +1
I agree with celtic66, the Mystique was a bit of a game changer DAC for me with a more natural sound than the DACs I had before, and a power, fullness, and depth to the bass that reminds me more of real music than I hear from other DACs. I liked it so much my new EVO is scheduled to arrive next week.
However, that said, I still stand by my original answer to your issue:
Add two high quality, powered subwoofers, or a swarm system.
OP, I also have Harbeth 40.2s.  I've tried several DACs/CD players and other components (including Class D amps from my normal Luxman), and the Schiit surprised me that a DAC could make so much difference in the bass department.  No other change in my system has come close to altering the bass like the yggy.  
I own a Chord Qutest on my second system. It replaced a Pro-Ject S series DAC which itself replaced the DAC in a Chromecast Audio. The biggest difference each time I made a change was the increase in bass weight. The Qutest has a really full and solid and tight sounding bass. When I plugged it in I was really taken aback by the increased weight of bass. No doubt in my mind that a dac affects the bass. However I can’t imagine anything with more bass presence than the Qutest as it is almost overpowering at times. So I wonder if your vinyl is giving you more bass than any DAC will do, for whatever reason? Just a thought.