Morch DP-8 arm on a Helix Two turntable

Hello everyone. I am exploring putting a Morch DP-8 tonearm on a Helix Two turntable. I would like opinions from people who own the DP-8 specifically on how easy is to calibrate, how is its tracking and how accurate are the low frequencies. What is your accompanied cartridge(s)? I assume your system is capable of reproducing accurately instruments below 50Hz. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.
vassilis_t
Mijostyn, I appreciate forthright comments, but if they represent opinions presented as fact, then I take umbrage unless there are also supportive data provided. In the case of the Murch DP8, what I see is a tonearm that does in fact conform to most modern conceptions of what makes a good tonearm, except of course for the central fact that it is a Uni pivot which some people like and some people don’t like. On the other hand, I take Dover’s opinion very seriously, because he tells that he has used the DP8 in his system and he compared it to other tonearms, one of which we can call a modified unipivot (Kuzma 4-point). As for me, I am a little suspicious of tonearms that started life as unipivot designs and later incorporated  very significant crutches that no longer placed them in the Uni pivot category, like the Kuzma, the VPI, and the third brand that escapes memory at the moment. But you won’t find me expressing an opinion of them, because I have never heard them, and because each has its own set of devoted followers, some of whom I respect a great deal.

But to your point, I think it is fair for you to say you don’t like Uni pivots and then give a list of reasons why you don’t like them in theory, while also admitting you never heard the Murch DP8. 
I'm also interested in the Morch DP-8 and they seem to be very highly regarded from what I've read. Is the DP-8 really a unipivot? I thought only the UP-4 is a true unipivot. What type of turntable do you recommend this arm for?

Is the DP-8 really a unipivot? I thought only the UP-4 is a true unipivot. 
No. The DP6/8 uses a dual pivot, similar to the traditional knife edge bearings in the old SME arms except that instead of knife edges it uses points and cups. Far more stable than a unipivot.

one of which we can call a modified unipivot (Kuzma 4-point). As for me, I am a little suspicious of tonearms that started life as unipivot designs and later incorporated  very significant crutches 
The Kuzma 4Point did not start out as a unipivot - it was a "clean sheet" design, bearings in the vertical plain are similar to the Moerch - 2 points, one in a cup, 1 in a knife block. This is quite clever becuase the armtube is removable, and when you place it on the pillar assembly all you do is locate the point in the cup on one side, and then lower the other side which automatically finds the correct position. Long term I would surmise that if the cup wears, the point will self centre, and the slot on the other side allows for any change - very clever. 

If you use audio parlance - gimbal bearings, unipivot bearings, knife edge bearings ( SME SAEC ) both these arms are more akin to knife edge bearings than the others.

The Kuzma 4Point11 has the best, easy, repeatable, fine turnable VTA adjustment of any arm I have used/set up. If you have a collection of both traditional thinner records and 180g vinyl then easily adjusted, and measureable VTA is critical in my view so that evenif you dont do VTA for each record, at least you can have 1 setting for each type of record - 180g/normal

@dover thank you for clarifying, the Morch DP-6/8 is a dual pivot design and share some similarity to the knife edge bearing in vintage SME 3009 arms.
The DP-8 has VTA adjustment that isn't on their lower models, can you share your experiences on how well this work. What you like/dislike. TIA