CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
What I like about streaming is having access to millions of albums and finding new music.  That takes time, though, and if you're at work you don't want to lose your job because you're fooling around with your stereo all day.

I would not expect a major upgrade in sound quality by adding an inexpensive streamer to your setup.
Sound quality is arguable. Music selection is not. That is what makes streaming worth it. Period.
mglik
CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

Sound quality is arguable.

Not to me it’s not, CD every time, how opportune this thread just started.

Not looking at the different releases of this Tears for Fears, between 1989 to 2020 comparisons of dynamic range and how it get compressed
(green is good uncompressed red is bad very compressed)
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/what-s-in-your-cdp-tonight-the-minority-report/post?postid=21...

I use a Bluesound Node and subscribe to Qobuz. Very good quality, but my CD setup beats it. My Node2i only cost $500 whereas DAC and transport is in the thousands.
I really enjoy streaming, the only downside is the streaming service decides which version of a digital release is available; eg, original release vs. remaster.
I listen mainly to classical so these recordings are not subject to high compression, poor dynamic range.

Truth be told, I haven't played a CD in months. I like having thousands of albums to choose from. And they are audiophile quality.