"Real" streamer vs. Bluetooth adapter--what's the advantage?

Hi folks. Please explain this to me in simple terms.

I’m currently streaming from a Galaxy 8 phone, Idagio and Amazon HD, to Audioengine B1 adapter connected by digital cable to a Hegel Rost integrated.

Suppose I got a ‘real’ streamer—Bluos or Cambridge or Marantz. Since I would be using a phone app to tell the streamer what to play, why would the sound quality improve? I’d still use the DAC in the amp, since I reckon that will be better than the one in a $1k or less streamer.

I’m pretty certain I’m missing something, but like the entanglement of sub-atomic particles, I just can’t get my head around it.

Any insight gratefully accepted.

128x128rsgottlieb
Others are definitely more versed on this than I, but in short, there is a difference between using your phone as the streamer vs using your phone as the remote control device to control a ‘real’ streamer. In the latter case, the music is ‘originated’ by the streamer, not your phone. I’m not familiar with the B1, but it’s not possible to do hi-resolution streaming via Bluetooth, and I’m confident you would get a better sound via a streamer fed by either Ethernet or WiFi, while controlling said streamer by your phone via WiFi. 
I use Qobuz into a Bluesound Node 2i into a Hegel H95, and am thrilled with the results. I’m using the DAC in my Hegel, which I think is one generation newer than the DAC in your Hegel. With the Node 2i, it would be easy to use either the Hegel DAC or the Bluesound DAC, but I’m not any help in terms of passing judgement on either (I’ve never tried the DAC in my Node 2i). It’s not exactly Bluetooth, but I get a significantly better sound from Qobuz, via the BluOS app on my phone, via WiFi to the Node 2i, than I do from Spotify via Airplay to the Hegel. 
Hope that helps at least a bit. Here’s one seemingly relevant article: https://darko.audio/2020/11/no-bluetooth-cannot-deliver-hi-res-audio/

Duh.
Doh.
If you can’t tell the difference it doesn’t matter.
Spotify?  
Airplay?  
I'm getting a head ache.

Sorry - Spotify/Airplay isn’t a relevant comparison to Idagio/Amazon/Bluetooth. I shouldn’t have mentioned.