Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Lou Reed.

It was probably my fault to some extent. It was not reasonable to expect Rock'n'Roll Animal and he did not deliver it. Even the beginning was to be the same songs, but Rock'n'Roll Animal it was not.

Although it was decades later, I think I got a zombie from this article...

LOU REED: FREEING THE ROCK & ROLL ANIMAL (pleasekillme.com)
Rolling Stones at soldier field 98’. 
Got stuck working for them for 5 days setting up the show, we all got free tix, then when the show started, it was so bad we all left. 
BB King a few years back at Wolf Trap in VA. He just sat in a chair in a diabetic coma and complained about the band. Oh and he played guitar a sum total of 30 secs. Same lick twice just 30 mins apart. 
Greatful Dead...most overrated band ever. Walked out on them at the Boston Tea Party club and at Woodstock. Boring....

Another stink fest was Carly Simon about 4 years ago in Boston. She couldn't carry a tune.
Absolute worst performance was The Doors, having Jim nearly throwing up on me off stage, and spending most of the show curled up in a fetal position. And at this late point in the bands career Robby, John and Ray were probably fed up and just didn't put their hearts into it. I've had worse experience at concerts, but that's another story.