Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
"The crowd requested such Beatles hits as Street Fighting Man, Don’t Mess With Jim, Hand Jive, and Kung Fu Fighting."

"Our listeners have begun collecting signatures to reunite the Rolling Stones, and if that goes over I see no reason why we can't reunite Jim Croce!"

April Fool’s, indeed.
Aerosmith in Orlando about 1983. They were so wasted, they could barely stand, let alone play. You couldn't even tell what song they were playing. Awful.
Patti Smith.  She laid on the stage with a bottle of booze and slurred out what words she could remember.  Second place Focus.  One hit wonder - they opened and closed with Hocus Pocus - yay!  Sleepy ballads in between.
I still turn off Journey, maybe one song from the studio version.. Unless it is a GREAT, I mean super duper, I paid attention to the sound guy, I prefer studio recordings. 

I loved coral music back then to (still do), pans, xylophones, congas, keyboards.The song "Ice cream" Big smile on my face :-)

The greats give a good show NO MATER.. Carlos Santana, in 35 year of his concerts, never heard a bad one.. Prince the same way (RIP).
I loved James Brown, talk about TIGHT... The original James Brown..

The rockers of the 6-80s, ya never new.. Country Western, Same way..
crazy bunch.. Strange on the "Tugent" comment too. He use to keep it pretty much together too. 3 or 4 times I saw him. For a Rocker for sure..
U2 did too..

LOL "The Tubes"

Regards