NAD and Spade Terminals

I have a NAD 316BEE. Version 2, if that makes a difference. I have speaker cables with spade terminals. I just can’t figure out how to wire it together. It should be easy but I just can’t hook it up. If someone who knows this amp and could help me out I’d be forever in your debt  
paul6001
And the answer is . . .

It can't be done. Some crazy European safety regulation forbids spade terminals. They're legal in the U.S. but NAD just makes one version for everywhere so they have to make them spade-proof. Well, at least it's not just me.

The world just gets better and better with each passing moment. You can almost feel it happening.
That is strange. This is from the owners manual!

6 SPEAKERS • Connect the right speaker to the terminals marked “R +” and “R-” ensuring that the “R+” is connected to the “+” terminal on your loudspeaker and the “R-” is connected to the loudspeaker’s “-” terminal. Connect the terminals marked “L+” and “L-” to the left speaker in the same way. • Always use heavy duty (16 gauge; 1.5mm, or thicker) stranded wire to connect loudspeakers to your C 316BEE. The high-current binding post terminals can be used as a screw terminal for cables terminating in spade or pin sockets or for cables with bare wire ends. • The C 316BEE is designed to produce optimum sound quality when connected to speakers with impedances within its operating range. Please make sure that all the speakers are rated 4 ohms minimum per speaker. 7 AC POWER CORD
I know. I've got a copy. EU must have put the regulations in place after the manual was printed. Or something. Maybe the law applies only to me, just to bust my balls.