Morch DP-8 arm on a Helix Two turntable

Hello everyone. I am exploring putting a Morch DP-8 tonearm on a Helix Two turntable. I would like opinions from people who own the DP-8 specifically on how easy is to calibrate, how is its tracking and how accurate are the low frequencies. What is your accompanied cartridge(s)? I assume your system is capable of reproducing accurately instruments below 50Hz. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.
vassilis_t
Post removed 
Hi Vassilis_t

The Morch is a mass loaded unipivot arm with a spindly arm tube. It is unstable and nowhere near stiff enough.
The Helix two is an incredible turntable. Wait until the vacuum platter is ready. If you talk to Mark Dohmann he will tell you not to get that arm. You can email him directly.  The ultimate arm for that table is a Schroder LT. They sell the Schroder CB but the LT is the one for that table. Great
table!
Mijo, Admittedly, I have never owned a Morch tonearm, but they, particularly the model 8, are very highly regarded among those who do use them.  I don't know how you can dismiss it out of hand in this case, unless you have heard one.  I know you categorically dislike all unipivots, that is your bias in this case.  Can you point to even a negative review on the internet to justify your advice to the OP?  The Morch 8 is the one I would choose over all the other Morch tonearms, were I in the market.