Any other Agon Love for UFO?

Was listening to UFO- (Phenomenon) today. Got me thinkin’

Obviously, musical taste is very personal but I am surprised this band is not more well know and appreciated. I’ve had a pretty extensive listening and music network for many decades and I’ve NEVER met anyone else that knows this band more than casually...let alone owns their music.

Yes, I know they have sold millions of albums and mine is an admittedly limited sample... I get that...but they are strangely missing from many’s list.

They have all of the elements of what make their genre successful ...starting with Phil Moog, an incredible lead/ voice...good songwriting (Spirited at times, but, not many lurid references just for the sake of it ; ), the occasional presence of Michael Schenker, they were a great live show, etc. etc.

Look, I don’t start a lot of threads like this..... But, it is shocking to me that this band is not more well known/popular. I feel that they are some of the very very best at what they did/do.

What are your thoughts/experience?

P.S. I truly feel that Strangers in the Night is one of the  best live rock albums ever created. OMG Rock Bottom will burn the house down if you are not careful ; )

128x128ml8764ag
UFO
only one of the most influential rock bands in history.

Each album is amazing in its own right, either, guitar, vocals, lyrics, groove, rock, jamming. Essentially, they did no wrong.
  The vinnie Moore stuff is amazing.
own every album! 
 Every album is good!
lg1....thanks for the tip...researched your Between the Walls mention...although I am fairly experienced with UFO...did not have/hear Force it... only some of the live versions of those songs on Strangers and otherwise.  

Thank you...will be doing a deep dive on this ...
Just thought I'd drop by...

Picked up a clean copy of "Force It". Didn't have this album when it was new, I came aboard during "Lights Out" coincidentally during the time I got an electric guitar.

What a great album. A wiki study says the US cover is censored compared to the Euro. Anyone have the "banned " press? 

Does anyone else think young Michael Schenker looked like one of his guitar heroes? On the back of the album is a pic, and during this period and other pics I've seen, he looks and had a stance like the great Johnny Winter! Pics of him with his blond hair covering his face and him playing in certain positions make him a Johnny stunt double!  Funny thing about Michael is he isn't a blues guy, though his virtuoso has blues DNA all thru it.

For UFO Michael Schenker freaks 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68QhR2BUlhs
I think Michael is one of the few 66 year old's that can pull of that "look". He is still an amazing "original shredder". I think EVH was a fan. 

@2:00 Do you know T-Bone Walker? Michael-  I like Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page...they got influenced by that guy. Classic.

UFO LP's are great sounding by the way-solid drumming and bass, Phil Mogg sounds great and Michaels guitar are all there. I will be listening to UFO till I can't no mo.