845 Tubes, what's a good source in US?

I'd like to upgrade my mastersound compact 845 Tubes. Currently have stock Chinese Electron tubes, they're a bit noisy. 
What are some good 845 tubes currently around? Can I use 845/ 845B / 845C / 845T et al. interchangeably ? Prefer a US store with quick shipping. Ebay has some tubes from china, PSVANE et al. 
ei001h
I am a tube retailer and 845s are a pain. Only a few in current production and the KR is potentially a very bad choice as it is not a drop in substitute for most amps. The filament current on it is much lower 1.0 Amp vs the tube spec of 3.25 amps. It is fine to swap them into an Art Audio amp but in most cases you need to insert a resistor to allow them to work.

I sell KRs and Sino China. KRs are awesome if they work in your amp.  I have never tried the Sino China tubes.  

You can find Elrogs at Parts Connexion up in Canada. Outstanding tube from what I hear.

Otherwise, Grant Fidelity sells LinLai which is a new manufacturer that has split off from PSVane/Acme.  I know nothing about performance, other than the primary US supplier for PSVane/Acme has switched to these completely.  

The Shuguang 845s are also out there and the Shuguang B is very good for the money. They can be purchased from The Tube Store.