Anyone got GR Research Super V

anyone using Gr Research Super V speakers. If so what amp are you using to drive the top, it'd be 15-30 watt due to the 97db sensitivity in the upper driver.
Just curious, also what speaker cables seems to sing with these speakers.
I myself have a Decware Tori Mk III tube amp a 25 watt but haven't got it hooked up yet and my speaker wires for now are a 14 ft. pair of AudioQuest Volcano and Sky interconnects. All from old hook up. The cables seems like a good match and may help cool off such a hot rodded rig opposed to me installing my SR Absolute Reference Cables, could just be too much detail and not enough music. Just checking.
128x128jwt
Well, this is an old thread, but I have an answer - sort of.

I have the Super V's. I have a Decware Torii MK III. And I have Synergistic Research Telsa speaker cables.

The sort-of is because I'm burning in the V-Caps after a rebuild of the Torii... which burned. (that idea of "lifetime guarantee because Torii's never break", silly.

I've had the Torii since mid January but it never sounded well. But I can tell you that I'm pretty pleased with the sound overall. If anything, detail may be lacking, but as I mentioned, The V-Caps haven't enough time on them - maybe 50 hours now.
Yes, it was a long repair.
I'm using a speaker similar to the Super V -- the Hawthorne Audio SSI Trios. The main 15" coaxial driver is well handled by a pair of (modded) Quicksilver Audio Mini-Monos. Much more info on "optimizing" these if interested.
If if either of u guys still have your speakers this may interest u.

i found a new release of David Berning MicroZOTL 2.0 preamp/headphone amp/amp. It's class A. I parallel wire it turning it into a mono block. I have two. It's the most realistic audio I have ever heard w/o any edge or nasty. Amazing sound for 2 watts. No hum either. Berning's famous circuit produces what everyone is looking for in audio. Addictive. I've heard Magnepan Mini's sound amazing with the ZOTL40. I also bought their ZOTL10 which plays so powerfully for 10 watts and real too and again amazing. I may have found the light at the end of the tunnel it seems anyway.