Has anyone tried the new Accuphase AC-6 cartridge?

Has anyone heard it? How it sound can be compared to others cartridges such as MY Sonic Lab, Miyajima, Lyra, etc? I couldn’t find any review on internet.

Thank you
dionisofun
That cartridge is wildly popular as one of the "big boys" in Asia, as have been the AC-5, AC-4, AC-3, AC-2, and AC-1 before it. The only real differences have been in stylus materials and construction. They have just never had a good importer into the USA, although Accuphase seems to have re-established itself in electronics. 

Back in '80-82 the AC-2 made the Abso!ute Sound's top rated cartridge category, although HP's penchant for "mid-rangy" cartridges kind of pushed it aside.  Anthony Cordesman and Pat Donnellycott both liked the cartridge.  I bought and started to use one, then bought two more on the "recently used" market at that time and have used them ever since.....never hear a cartridge I liked better.

My guess is the AC-6 is a superb cartridge, neutral but not sterile.  I don't know about the newer models in the lineup, but my AC-2 sounds best in my Counterpoint AC-2 at 57ohms and enough capacitance to create a -3db drop in the preamp's frequency response at 160kh.  When I used it in my Marcoff PPA-2 battery-driven headamp, I had less choice of loading but it sounded damn good at 100 ohms.  It becomes dull at 50ohms and under.

Hope this helps.