Do fuses in Aurender n10 alter SQ?

Yes they do. I know that there is a continuing debate about all things tweaky but if I can hear it, it must be true. The proof is in the biased listening right? So it's proof positive...to me anyhow. The fuses delivered a nice sq bump.
BTW: Hi Fi Supremes
My advice then is to anyone running a decent streamer, try some audiophile fuses. Any small investment that nets an improvement is a good investment.
moguls
moguls guessing the Aurender N10 not your first streamer what did you have before it and what other streamer were you considering 
I Have been looking at the N10 have only demoed the N100 which sounds better the my Bluesound Vault 2i 
Did you do an upgrade on the power cord 

Enjoy the Music 
Tom
The N10 replaces an X100L. I've been really happy with the Aurender for both sq and ease of use. The upgrade is well worth the investment but the X100L is a terrific player too. 
I have a Shunyata Delta NR V2 on order, arriving next week but the N10 sounds pretty sweet with its stock cord. The Aurender line is a real winner in my opinion. 
I'm sure there are other really good choices out there and someone will always say x is better than y. But both the X100L and N!) are rock solid.
moguls thanks for the great information the Aurender is looking better 
Never tried fuses but I have replaced the stock cord on my Ayre Codex with a Audioquest Thunder big improvement 

Thanks Again