Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
I don't know what the sturm &drung. is here.   Order them if you want or don't.   If you are the least bit inquisitive, amazon has free returns.  I don't care how these work.....all I know is that they do.  
LOL You sound like me, I asked a lot of questions. too.. I use 2, I'm not droolin' any worse than before.. Orange hair count for anything? :-)

My rabbits ears (Junior) lay down when they are on.. is that saying something?. Yup his ears lay down, he is a funny bunny, likes USA blues too, BIG BB King fan. junior the rabbit.. Dog not so much.. She just like to dance,  around the hat...

Regards
Ok I’ll ask my simple question again do you face these toward the ceiling or into the room? Thanks
Try the 2 positions and report here.... Is it difficult to try? I dont know the answer or if it will make a difference... Probably not...

My best to you....
I like them facing in the room the best. Cleaned up the imaging even more made it more defined and clear.