Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Miller- I'm actually a tolerant person. That's why I'm still posting here. 
Well, Okay, I ordered two today. 
Spent a few bucks more for a better quality built unit.  I'll give subjective feed back in a few weeks when the honeymoon is over....
See below......

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P8N184B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

thecarpathian
2,007 posts
02-24-2021 12:24pm
Serious question for anyone-

If it's the Earth’s natural frequency, then that frequency is already in the room. Why would you need to generate it?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7.83 Hz. This is the frequency that the earth/atmosphere system “rings” at when the Earth IS STRUCK BY LIGNTNING. it does not ring at 7.83 MOST of the time...Not some MOST of the time.

It is also a common frequency your brain “ticks” at. NOT THE ONLY ONE and NOT all the time..

We are leaving out a lot here folks..

Regards
Just saying. I know you are too open minded to be close minded- Zeppo Marx.
Thanks very much for your patience and kindness...

Ok if you read my argument it is this:

An  INCREMENTALLY set of additions in a series of experiments cannot be ONLY placebos...

Adding one schumann generator after another one cannot be entirely illusory...

In some  acoustically uncontrolled room  some people could hear no difference, BECAUSE their room and system is too noisy...Like i said i dont recommend S.G. for first  step in embeddings controls...

It work for me first because my room is very heavily  acoustically treated and under controls... Believe me or not i could distinguish between the difference of adding a single straw or not, to one of the main  Helmholtz tube for example...Read about Helmholtz bottles you will know why... It is no bat hearing it is acoustic science...

Then modifying the Schumann generators by connecting all of  them or not, by adding shungite+copper or not on them , by adding herkimer diamonds or not on them ; all these additions are different experiments... Reducing them to placebos effects is preposterous completely...

A  incremental set of experiments is not a piece of sugar in medecine...