Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Schuman Resonators have been around for years. As thiefoflight points out the longer the antenna the stronger they are. I use them in my system. 
mahgister-
When i introduced him to my Schumann generators cabled grid modified by my "golden plates" and Herkimer diamond, he bought some but never give me a review about them... And never explained to me why they work if they work.... I figured it myself....

Of course not. He never explained anything in any of his 22k posts. To anyone who thinks different, I challenge you to find even one post where he explains something. Good luck!

He knows already for sure what a Schumann Generator is....And he has never explained to me why they work, save explaining why they cant work because of antenna problem etc....It was not easy asking him questions...He answered in riddles....

It’s called word salad. Even his riddles are word salad.

For me it is something that decrease the noise level powerful destructive effect by adding a dithering frequency that is powerful because it was one near the atmosphere resonance with the earth....

Beautifully put! Thank you!

Now watch this. People have asked how this works. You just explained how it works. But nobody will get it. Went right over their heads. Brainiac blathering about MR. Totally missing the point- absolutely uninterested in getting at the truth. Obsessed with arguments going nowhere. It is all so depressingly repetitious.

Except every once in a while we get something good, like your posts. Thank you for that!
The "dithering" analogy is as good an explanation as any and better than most. I don't think it is psychological, but I did find that some people didn't experience it or notice a difference. And I'm one who actually prefers my system without it, so I'm not inclined to view it through the lense of expectation bias. I mentioned Geoff only b/c he was always on the fringe with some wild stuff and meant it in a light-hearted way-- I had no issue with him, personally. 

And I'm one who actually prefers my system without it,

I already explain that i prefer the S.G. in my grid to be modified.... Because the effect is good but could be a nit in the negative direction in some system.... Then i balanced the effect with 2 powerful means: the golden plate will make the effect going more with an acuentuation of the mid frequencies and the Herkimer diamond more with an accentuation of the higher frequencies, then adding the 2 operate a perfect balance in the S.G. effect... Try it, you may change your mind about the addition of the S.G.

Some people did not experience this audible "dithering" effect of the S.G. frequency because it is an audible effect but NOT so powerful in some case, it cannot erase by itself ONLY some of the negative effects of the many noise levels: mechanical noise level, electrical noise level, acoustical noise level...

I NEVER recommend it for the first and only acoustical or electrical controls embeddings....WHY?

Because i know first hand that a room and a house and an audio system uncontrolled, like many systems of many owners here, are not always optimally under control and often not controlled at all...

Then listening to this effect very audible in some minimal conditions is not always possible in other conditions...

Dithering frequency work but dont create miracles...

Helmholtz tubes and pipes grid work miracles way more huge than my S.G. grid so good it is....

My "golden plates" are more powerful also....

In the last 2 years i created around 200 hundred connections between devices in my room.... They all work but some are not powerful like others....

I mentioned Geoff only b/c he was always on the fringe with some wild stuff and meant it in a light-hearted way-- I had no issue with him, personally.

I had no real issue with him and in fact i miss his humor....I try to have no personal issue with anyone and i speak to all who want a discussion... I am only a bit impatient with those who stick with blinders.... At least Geoffkait never stick to dogmas.... I am unorthodox myself then....

With GK it was simple for me, I always walked away with more questions than answers. :-) I felt like I had to answer my own question, if there was one to be had.. I guess he made me work harder after all.. LOL
He was a different sort for sure..

Regards