Stylus Microscope

Looking for recommendations for a digital microscope to check out the condition of my stylus and cantilever.  My preference is one that does not require the whole cartridge to be removed for viewing (I don't have a removable head shell or stylus on my cartridge.  I've been wondering how much of an impact on the stylus the playing of my records of high school has had.

Thanks for a few suggestions.
pgaulke60
Keep in mind with many of these high powered scopes, say above 200x, the focal length is typically so short that if your cart is still on the arm, you’ll probably have a he!! of a time getting the scope close enough to get the stylus in focus. Just my own experience; others may have had better luck. 
invaluable
azimuth check
also sometimes the mounting of diamond is not exactly normal. eliminate Alot of guesswork on sra  especially fine stylus. especially when we are still not used to align by ears at least get them on spec first 

It's cheap investment anyway. HD ones in Ali is good enough
Anthonya is correct. It is stylus rake angle you have to pay attention to. There is no program to measure this. It has to be done by site. Contact cement bright white paper to a small wood block and from one edge draw a crisp 92 degree line. You place the block on the turntable behind the stylus so you can see past the stylus to the line. You want to get it as close to the stylus as you can. Then you raise and lower the back of the arm until you match angles. Some stylus profiles make it very easy. Gyger S, Soundsmith's OLC and I believe Ortofon's replicant stylus all have an oncoming face that should be exactly 90 degrees to the surface of the record. This puts the contact patches at 92 degrees. 
You can get the microscope very close to the stylus if you plant the stylus right at the beginning of the record. The problem then is the record lip gets in the way. My own solution to that problem was to take a hand plane and shave the lip down to flat on my old set up record. My turntable's platter was the same diameter as the record. If your platter is much larger then you are in trouble again because you can't get the microscope close enough. I might have a problem with my new table because the vacuum lip might get in the way. 
The most important issue is stabilizing the microscope in the horizontal position at the edge of the platter which might take some creative thinking. You can take a wood block of the right thickness and velcro the microscope to it as an example.