Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Since I’m certain that a few members already consider me a tweaky wacko for using and endorsing Schumann resonators, I will reinforce that view by stating that I took Mahgister’s advice, and placed the shungite plates and the Herkimer diamonds (a type of quartz crystal) on top of each resonator a couple of months ago, and yes, they do change the sound. Without the crystal, in my system, it was better defined but too dry. With the crystal, just right.
Thanks for your impressions...

I am an open creative free spirit and i try to not invoke my beliefs or my doubts to justify my fear or laziness.... Call me a wacko.... I prefer to be an outcast than  to be in the crowds of professional sceptics or in the crowds of zealots...

I dont fear and dont mind to be mocked because i sell nothing, save creativity, and all my devices are cheap and modified or my own complete homemade creations....It is impossible to call that "snake oil", and calling all of them at once " placebos" is preposterous...

«Crowds of lemmings, apes or humans act exactly the same if they are crowds»-Anonymus smith
@roxy54 would you be able to post a pic somehow? How do you place it on top? Does your resonator have a case or is the plate directly on the circuit?
one, zero, or both. it’s ok to be a consumer, or an understander, or both. A human Qubit. We make Quantum computers work, software for a brave new world....

try it out, decide for yourself.
@stringreen 
I’d love to buy a couple of the ones you tried from Amazon. Will you please paste a link to the specific one you bought, or give a specific product name? I’m sorry if I failed to catch it earlier in the thread.

Thank you, and kind regards,

uncledemp