Just how many outlets do you need for your stereo?

I am curious to know how many outlets folks use for their stereo system.  I am looking at a new power isolation, surge protector, and wondering how many outlets to specify.   It always seems there are not enough but more outlets mean more money up front.   
128x128spatialking
You are right, I did word it in a most ambiguous fashion.   My bad. 

My real intent was to find out the number of outlets that other folks are using and try to figure out what I would need in the future for more expansion.   My APC has 16 outlets but I can only use about 10 of them since they are so close together.   Plus, one of them has a wall wart power supply so that covers up two more outlets.  I am sure if I had a full 16 I would be good with that.  

The other part of the question is separating digital and analog.   Most conditioners have separate digital and analog outlets since the filtering is usually more aggressive on digital components than analog. 

Power outlets usually have different filtering as well, although I would find it hard to believe I would need more than 6 power outlets, assuming I had monoblocks on everything.  
Most conditioners have separate digital and analog outlets since the filtering is usually more aggressive on digital components than analog.  
The main reason for separate outlets for digital is so that they are isolated from analogue components. Digital, especially those using wall-warts may return noise back to the mains. 
I've never used a power strip with separate filters for digital, although I've used digital only power cords and didn't like how the filters affected the sound. The most important feature is isolated receptacles.

My power conditioner has 4 duplexes (8 outlets), all are being used.