Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
May place one inside each speaker and one center stage to be drawn thru the room by my Acustafan.  Tom
I would try it if i could, just to see....Good idea report it....If you try it....

But i am not sure if it is a good idea tough after thinking about it.... 😊
Think positive..in front of the Acustafan running in reverse would be easy..speakers tough. Tom
bhvf,
I don’t think the mobile devices or a speaker can produce the frequency needed.
But, good question about Qoboz.

ozzy
So this thing sold on Amazon produces the frequency by physical moving parts rather than electronically through a speaker? I don't know much about how sound is produced, I just like to listen to music, so my question may not make any sense.  
This was a quote in 2019 from a formerly active poster who loves tweaks...to say the least:

To make things even more confusing the full 7.8 Hz signal from the Schumann CD can be put into the room by tiny computer speakers.
So if that's the case what does the CD do that the Amazon thing doesn't and vice versa?